Saturday, September 7, 2013
September - Sno-cones
October - Fall Pumpkin Patch
November - Movie Popcorn
December - Fondant Holiday Figures
January - Superbowl
February - Champagne Romance
March - Rainbow Cupcakes
April - Bunny Butts
May - Taco Salads
Posted on Saturday, September 07, 2013 by Julie
When I told people I was going to Iceland in November, they thought I was joking. I guess not many people would volunteer to pay mone...
Every year at McKee-Beshers Wildlife Management Area in Poolesville, Maryland - just outside of Potomac on River Road - the people at t...
If you enjoy road trips, then I know Route 66 is on your bucket list. As summertime reminds me of some of my favorite road trips, ...
I remember watching and loving the Anne of Green Gables T.V. series when I was a kid, and I will proudly admit that I still really enjo...
The inspiration for this month's cupcake is this week's U.S. release of the newest James Bond film, Skyfall, because I'm a h...
In celebration of the 50th anniversary of The Beatles' first trip to the United States in early February 1964, I decided to spend so...
Using the lemon tequila cupcakes and lime buttercream I made for the margarita cupcakes I made yesterday, I decided that this months...
This weekend some friends and I finally got out to tour some of the local craft breweries in the Washington D.C. area. If you live in...
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (86)
- ► 2014 (113)
- Hand Tied Flower Bouquets
- Philly in a Flash...with a side of comedy
- Additional Roadtrip Memories - New England and Can...
- Save Rock and Roll Tour - Panic! at the Disco and ...
- Bah-ston is Wicked Fun - Quick adventures in one o...
- A Year of Cupcake Decorating
- Touring Anne of Green Gables' Canada: Part 2 - Pri...
- Touring Anne of Green Gables' Canada: Part 1 - Tor...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (119)